Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Library Thing

I found this site extremely interesting with endless possibilities. The most appealing feature was the "recommendations" segment. I am a huge fan of reading books about leadership. Since the concept of leadership can be applied to almost any scenario, it was exciting to find books that I may not otherwise be aware of.

As an educator, I liked to possibility of have online conversations about books that could extend off of our campus. Our students could have a running conversation about the books they are reading and gain a whole different perspective.

Finally, the review system was intriguing because books that I thought were great received moderate ratings compared to other books on the list. It was also nice to see other books that could be added to our curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment